Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pretty basic outfit for you today.  I bought this jacket when I was first losing weight.  It was on sale from Forever 21 and it didn't fit but Forever 21 has weird return rules, so I kept it.  It came with a little belt, but for some reason I am anti-belt and I shouldn't be.  I like the idea of a knit moto-jacket, but I'm not really sure it fits into my aesthetic.  Whatever my aesthetic is.  I signed up for Pinterest, but I haven't done anything with it yet because I don't know what to do with it.  But I think if I start pinning things, I can figure out what my style is and I'll be able to start building my wardrobe to suit it.
The scarf is one of those really thin floral print scarves that were huge two summers ago and I LOVE it.  I wear it all the time and I like how it softened up the look of the jacket.  I absolutely love my Joes Jeans.  Maybe it's because they were expensive, but they are the best-fitting, most comfy jeans I've owned in a long time.  I used to wear my ancient (5 year old) Express skinny jeans, but the rise hits me at an odd place on my hips, so they aren't really comfy.  But my Joes?  I could sleep in these puppies.  If only I wasn't such a cheapskate, I'd look into purchasing a pair of them in a skinny leg.



Floral print scarf & knit moto jacket - Forever 21; white v-neck tee - NextLevel; Joes Jeans - Nordstrom Rack; black Nine West flats - DSW

3 comments:

  1. Great look! This is something I would wear. Jacket, scarf (all-over floral), pointy flats and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from me, Kira, btw. Using my google account. :D

    ReplyDelete