Thursday, May 10, 2012

'Ello 'Ello!

So!  Big news!  I finally bought a new camera.  Woot was offering a Kodak camera that seemed like a decent halfway point between a point & shoot and a DSLR.  I'm excited b/c I have some manual settings, I have a 26x zoom AND the attached lens is wide angle.  I've only played around with it a little bit and I don't have a tripod yet, but I'm happy to be able to do outfit photos again.

I've been developing some lady friend relationships here in Norfolk for a while and I went to dinner with a group of awesome girls the other night.  I got to gush about my engagement and talk about my job and hear about being a corporate tax auditor and being a nuclear engineer in the Navy (two separate ladies), all while eating delicious wood-fired pizza and drinking some yummy wine.  A good time indeed.

Also, I love that I got BIG compliments on this shirt because I got to say, "Aw, thanks!  Found it for $4 at Goodwill!"  Because it totally looks like something one might buy at Anthropologie or Banana Republic or one of those other stores where I browse, but never buy.  The close-up photo is awful, but I wanted you to be able to see the interesting lines on the blouse.  It makes it really interesting and also really flattering!  In hindsight, I think I should have left the cardigan off, but I wore it in the restaurant b/c it was chilly chilly!


Teal cardigan - Target
White blouse - Goodwill
Skinny jeans - Target
Pink ballet flats - 6pm.com










No comments:

Post a Comment