Friday, June 21, 2013

Three Weeks Post Wedding

Goooooooood morning!


Woah...time has just FLOWN by since the wedding!  I can't believe I haven't updated in so long!  Well, actually I can believe it because it is certainly not the first time.  But still.  Crazy!

As for the wedding, it went off without a hitch!  We had beautiful weather (although it was mighty hot under the pavilion during the reception!) with sunny skies and a cool breeze.  The ceremony was blessedly short, although there was a lot of "Repeat after me" which we weren't expecting and which got a wee bit ridiculous toward the end.  And the chaplain made me repeat the phrase, "You are the wind beneath my wings" to which I almost turned to him and said, "Seriously?  I am NOT saying that!"  But I said it anyway, haha!

But I know y'all are really here to see the photos!  And I would hate to disappoint!  We got a lot of photos from friends & family and a handful of "sneak peek" photos from our photographer, so this is a bit of a hodgepodge of all of that!  Enjoy!













I can't really say that life feels all that different as a Mrs instead of a Miss, but then, the Mister & I have been cohabitating for a little over a year now.  It still feels weird to call him my husband and it is especially weird to think of myself as a wife!  Am I even old enough to be someone's wife?  Says the girl turning 30 in 5 short months, haha!

Speaking of, I guess I can officially cross "get married" off my 30 Before 30 list!  I've crossed a few more things off the list in the last few weeks as well, but I'll save those for other entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment