Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Random

I don't have much to say today, but it's been a while since my last update so I'll tell you about the weird little dream I had this morning.

The Mister gets up around 5am and will usually come wake me up after he gets out of the shower to see if I want to stay in bed or if I want a cup of coffee.  Yesterday morning, I had told him the night before, I needed to be out of bed and in my workout clothes before he left for work.  This morning I was sore, but not from my morning interval training, but from about an hour of Kinect Sports & a Star Wars Jedi game.  Go figure.  Anyway, I dragged myself out of bed and deposited myself on the couch with a warm snuggly blanket.  The Mister brought over my coffee, kissed me goodbye and left.  And I promptly fell back asleep.

Then I started dreaming that I was at my mom's house and she had these three cats and also a baby raccoon that thought it was a cat.  And the baby raccoon was freaking adorable and sweet and two of the cats were awesome.  But the third cat wasn't even really her cat and he was mean and nasty.  So in my dream I'm cuddling and playing with the two nice cats and the baby raccoon.  And then I brushed up against a space heater and my blanket started to smolder, so I was distracted trying to put it out.  And while I was distracted, the mean nasty cat came along and attacked the baby raccoon.  And I didn't realize it at first, but then I noticed that the baby raccoon was limping and there wasn't any blood in my dream, but the baby raccoon was obviously seriously hurt.  And then the poor thing died and the mean nasty cat came back to try to eat it & I had to fight it off.  And then I woke up, crying.  So weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment