Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I left the house again today, which means I put together an outfit. It sounds a little sad to put it that way, but sometimes when I'm not on a trip, I don't leave my apartment. Either I have too much to do around the house or I just don't feel like putting together an outfit, which is a prerequisite for being seen in public. I made a hair appointment today and stopped at The Gap on my walk home to peruse the sale rack, but mostly just to get a shot of my outfit in a full-length mirror.

Blouse from Forever 21
Jeans from Express (like 5 years ago, yikes)
Madden Girl boots (again)

Oh yeah, that haircut. Notice anything different? Maybe this will help.


The straight across bangs are back! I swing back & forth between straight across & side-swoopy bangs every year. I was getting sick of the side-swoopy, so I made the decision to go back to the straight across. For your information, these are apparently technical terms, b/c everyone at the Aveda Institute referred to them by these terms.

Speaking of the Aveda. I'm a loyal Aveda Institute customer. I've been going there for about 3 years now and while I've definitely walked out with a few lackluster haircuts, I've never had a disaster & I got the best haircut EVER there once. For $15, they give you a scalp, neck & shoulder massage, wash & condition your hair with Aveda products, do the cut, use more Aveda products & dry your hair. For $15. People, this is awesome. If you live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, you NEED to check them out. You owe it to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment