Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Doctor

002

So, sometimes I can be a big old Nerdy McGeekpants and I’m okay with that.  I’m also often late to the party when it comes to Awesome, so it’s not surprising to me that I only discovered Doctor Who about a year and a half ago.  But man oh man am I glad I did.  I don’t know how many of you are fans of the Doctor, but if you haven’t watched the latest episodes of the latest season with Matt Smith, then you should.  Because you are in for a treat.  I just finished the last episode until after the summer and they left it on SUCH a cliffhanger.  I’m dying, people.  Dying.

The above picture is from a layover in London last week.  Another flight attendant and I wandered over to Trafalgar Square to catch a musical theater festival that was going on.  And from across the street, I spotted the blue box and I made a beeline for it.  I waited, somewhat impatiently, for a father to take a picture of his wife & child in front of the TARDIS and then I hopped right in there and made my pal take my picture.  It pretty much made my whole year, not even gonna lie.  Especially because I got to send this to the Mister and he was super jealous.

062411

When I’m not hanging around police phone boxes hoping for a handsome alien to take me away on adventures, I’m in Minneapolis and I go shopping.  Because my life is really that exciting.  The top is another Super Sale find from the Gap.  It’s probably a bit large, but I love the color and the fabric, so I might make some adjustments to it myself, especially in the straps.

 

Gray Worthington sweater – JC Penney; Peach chiffon-y tank top – The Gap; Joe’s Jeans – Nordstrom Rack; Black Nine West flats – DSW.com

No comments:

Post a Comment