Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Last of the Summer Days

So on Monday we had the last 80+ degree day for a while, according to the forecasts.  Yesterday's high was in the low 70s & today's high won't even hit 60.  I took advantage of that beautiful day to take a walk up to the post office to drop off a package for the Mister.

Yellow silk blouse - Anthropologie; Teal maxi dress as skirt - Forever 21; Nude platform sandals - GUESS via DSW.


This is the only photo that really turned out.  I ordered a tripod from Amazon, so hopefully soon I won't have to rely on the various surfaces in my apartment and I may even venture outside!  It's hard to see in this photo, but you might remember from previous appearances of this top that it has really pretty light blue embroidery in the straps and along the neckline.  I thought that paired pretty well with my maxi dress.  I hate the smocked bodice of this top, but I love the color.  I pulled it up to right under my bra to wear it as a skirt & I think it worked well length-wise with my platform sandals.

Personally, I'm looking forward to this cooler weather.  For one thing, it's a welcome change from the hot, humid temps I've run through all summer.  Plus, I've mentioned before, I'm a sucker for a blazer and cooler weather just BEGS for blazers.

No comments:

Post a Comment