Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stella on my shoulders...

Makes me happy!  A little John Denver for your Sunday afternoon.  Stella prefers to sit in my lap, but sometimes when she wants my attention and she's not getting it, she'll decide to scramble up my back and rest on my shoulders.  It's super cute, until she digs her claws into my back for stability.  Oh Baby Cat, you're lucky you're so cute.


I don't have any new outfits since my week in Virginia.  I literally took a suitcase full of dirty clothes with me to the Mister's place and it wasn't particularly well thought out.  And I've had to go sit at the airport for 6 hours twice this week.  I'm still on call today until Wednesday, but it looks like I might get to sleep in my own bed again!  It's the little things.  But I just wanted to update to let y'all know I'm still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment