Thursday, October 25, 2012

30 Before 30

Halloween is right around the corner, which means my birthday is right around the corner!  Next Wednesday, I'll be turning 29 and I've decided I need another project.  I'm copying a million other bloggers and I'm coming up with a 30 Before 30 list; 30 things I'd like to do in the next year before I turn 30.  Below is the list I have so far:

1. Write a novel (participate in NaNoWriMo)

2. Get SCUBA certified

3.  Go skiing

4.  Go camping (I've never been proper camping, meaning, I've never slept in a tent on the ground!)

5.  Make croissants from scratch

6.  Knit a sweater

7.  Pay off my consumer credit debt

8.  Run a marathon

9.  Get married!

10.  Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity

11.  Read Anna Karenina (I've been starting & putting down this book for the last four years!)

12.  Get a bikini wax

13.  Be able to do one pull up (I have NEVER done a pull-up!)

14.  Donate my hair to Locks of Love

15.  Participate in a CSA 

So, I'm half-way there on my list.  I have less than a week to come up with the rest of my ideas.  I'm pretty excited about it!

Today I'm in Baltimore & I just got my wake-up call, which means it's time to start getting ready to start my day.  I'll get back to Minneapolis late tonight, then early early tomorrow morning I'm headed back to Norfolk, FINALLY!  And I've got a busy busy day planned!  I'll have to take a cab to the apartment, drop off all my stuff & hop in the Mister's car.  I have to drive to Virginia Beach to pick up my race packet for the Blue Moon Wicked 10K on Saturday.  Then I have to find a Halloween store and a craft store so I can put together my costume (I'm running as a Crazy Cat Lady!) and then I'm attending a dinner hosted by the wife of the captain of the Mister's ship.  It's a little hectic, but I think I can get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment