Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Memory like a Goldfish

So.  You may have noticed that it is August 3rd.  And my 30 Day Photo Challenge was supposed to start August 1st.  And there are still no photos up.  Yep.  Life (or rather my job) got in the way and I forgot.  Plain as that.  But!  I'm not giving up.  I took my camera on an outing today to catch up.  And realized I'd left the memory card in my computer.  No biggie, I thought, I'll just save the photos to the internal memory and transfer them to the card later.  I could do that with my old camera.  Apparently not with this one.  I need a cord.  And out of the zillion cords I already own, I don't have the correct one.  Sometimes I love technology.  This is not one of those times.  But no worries.  I am still not giving up.  I'll get a cord tomorrow and upload the three photos I took today and the photo I'll take tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm going to make this margarita ice cream for a cookout tomorrow!  I'll let you know how that goes too!

1 comment: