Friday, October 7, 2011

Music Makes My Heart Go Round

Finally finally finally did laundry today.  But when I got back, the lighting wasn't very good.  So, no outfit pictures and no outfit catalog.  I'm hanging out with my cat on a Friday night, which is what all the awesome ladies do, and I thought I'd share some music.  These are all songs that make me really happy when they come on the radio!  And when I say "radio" I mean a particular station, 89.3 The Current, which is part of Minnesota Public Radio and plays the best mix of music ever.

Foster The People - Helena Beat

This video kind of weirds me out a lot, but the song is sooooo good.

Girls - Honey Bunny

I pretty much have to get up and dance any time they play this song.  That is how happy it makes me!

The Wombats - Techno Fan

Another song I have to dance to.

Mates of State - Palomino

I've been a fan of Mates of State since my sophomore year of college.  They are a husband-wife duo and apparently they are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary this year.  Their music is so happy & upbeat and it just makes me feel good!

Hellogoodbye - When We First Met

This one is a little older and doesn't play on the radio as much anymore, but I listen to it all the time on my own.  So happy!  So dancey!

Fitz and the Tantrums - Don't Gotta Work It Out

Soooooo good to dance around the house to.  Are you sensing a theme?  I like to dance.

Mayer Hawthorne - The Walk

This song feels like a good morning song, good to bop around the kitchen to, while I'm making my coffee.

Mason Jennings - Raindrops on a Kitchen Floor

Slowing things down a bit for the last one.  This song isn't dancey, but it makes me happy.  The video isn't the best quality, but I couldn't find a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment