Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

So, today I am wearing leggings, a hoodie & a pair of knock-off Uggs.  High fashion right here, y'all.  But it's also laundry day and I am out of shirts.  Tomorrow I have to work a Seattle turn, taking people where they need to be for Christmas.  Still not sure where in the world I'll be on Christmas, but it's looking more & more like I'll be in my apartment with my baby cat.  And that's okay.  Some day I'll have real holidays again, but until then, I'll enjoy helping others get to their holiday plans!

That's about as Christmas-y as I was planning to get for this post.  I actually came over here to put up a couple of songs that I'm really enjoying these days!  Without further ado:

Givers - Saw Your First

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

Both of those songs have been getting a lot of play on my favorite station, The Current and they both make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment